On December 10, 2014, ZipList.com is shutting down. But you can continue to enjoy your saved Ziplist recipes on Pepperplate.
To import your ziplist recipes to your Pepperplate account:
1. go to http://www.ziplist.com
2. log in and have your Ziplist export zip URL emailed to you.
3. go to http://www.pepperplate.com/ziplist
4. enter your Ziplist export URL in the "Step 1" field (your ziplist URL should look something like this: http://s3.amazonaws.com/userdata.ziplist.com/23/90/5aaddf-334-55sdfef3fef-00ae70c9e.zip)
5. click on "Import Recipes"
6. wait about a minute for recipes to import
Most of your Ziplist recipes should automatically import into Pepperplate.
After importing, to find and edit the Ziplist recipes that did not import automatically into Pepperplate:
1. go to your list of recipes http://www.pepperplate.com/recipes/
2. click on Categories
4. choose "Ziplist Import Errors" and "Save"
5. the list of recipes that did not import automatically will appear
6. click on a recipe
7. click on the edit icon (pencil icon) next to either Ingredients, Instructions or Notes
8. click the "View Original Recipe" link on the right side to open the original recipe
9. copy Ingredients, Instructions or Notes from the original recipe to Pepperplate
10. click "Save" on Pepperplate to save the recipe
11. click the edit icon (pencil icon) next to the title of the recipe you just redited
12. remove the "ziplist import error" as a category for the recipe you just manually edited and lick "Done"