You can add recipes to menus on the Recipe Detail page or on the Menus page.
Adding recipes to menus on the recipe detail page:
- Go to the recipe detail page on pepperplate.com for the recipe you would like to add
- In the planner panel on the right of the page, select the [menus] tab
- Select the menu you would like to use from the ADD THIS RECIPE TO MENU drop-down list
- Press the [ADD] button
The recipe should now appear inside the selected menu on the planner panel, menus page and in the apps after synchronization.
Adding recipes to menus on the menu page:
- Select the [>>] icon to the left of the menu name to expand the menu
- Start typing the recipe name in the ADD RECIPE field
- A list of matching recipes appears below the ADD RECIPE filed
- Select the recipe you would like to add to the menu
The recipe should appear menu recipe list.