- Go to any recipe detail page on the Pepperplate website
- In the upper right corner of the recipe, select the edit button (pencil icon)
- In the CATEGORIES field type in a category name. If the category exists already, it will appear in a menu below the category field.
- Select the category to attach to the recipe
- If the category does not exist, simply typing it in the field and typing a comma will create the category. Each category is created with an [x] icon in case you would like to remove it. (To create multiple categories, type a comma and continue typing the next category)
- Press the [DONE] button in the lower right of the edit area when finished.
When you create a category on one recipe page, it is available to all other recipes - so that is your global list. You can then go to any recipe and won't have to type the category again, you simply start typing and select it from the list.